Hiding carrots and spinach

When I cook, I find ways to hide veggies in whatever I'm cooking, sometimes the kids don't have a clue, I like that! I love to fool my kids!

Monday, April 17, 2006

The birth of an amateur foodblog, and I do stress AMATEUR!




I can cook, and I can cook sometimes really well. Unfortunately, things don't always turn out the same, when I cook, I hardly ever am exact, although usually if I bake, I try to be more exact:)

I have mastered the fine art of hiding vegetables in the food I cook, I make it a personal game. When the kids are done eating, I count out how many they ate without knowing.

Some may think, I'm an evil mom, some may think I'm brilliant, some may just think I need more chores to do in the house rather than blogging:) (that would be my parents, good thing they don't know I have a blog;)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Betty Carlson said…

    Welcome to the world of cooking blogs! I have had one for over a year now! It is a lot of fun! I'll enjoy keeping up with yours. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home